Scholastic Study Smart Learning Grid
The specially created Learning Grid consists of three Learning Levels and three Learning Focuses.
Each series is developed with a Learning Level and Learning Focus in mind.
- Learning Level
- Getting Started
- Provides practice and support to learn and master essential concepts, skills and strategies
- On Level
- Reinforces understanding of concepts and sharpens thinking skills to achieve mastery
- Extends learning and encourages application of concepts and skills for creative and critical thinking
- Learning Focus
- Focuses on developing content knowledge of a specific topic or set of topics
- Develops the process and cognitive skills required to apply new content knowledge
- Assesses mastery of content and skills